Koh 2015

I watched the first 45 mins last night. It was just getting into the rocks but I could not keep my eyes open. It really put things into perspective though.

With only 17 people finishing the race it's crazy how difficult it actually is. I think miller said it at the finish line that without his team and pit you can't win or even finish. Really is a group effort to keep everything together and going. The guys that drive solo definitely have to work harder not having someone to pull cable and help out. Watching Miller's qualifying video his copilot was giving him orders like a rally driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With only 17 people finishing the race it's crazy how difficult it actually is. I think miller said it at the finish line that without his team and pit you can't win or even finish. Really is a group effort to keep everything together and going. The guys that drive solo definitely have to work harder not having someone to pull cable and help out. Watching Miller's qualifying video his copilot was giving him orders like a rally driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I was out there a couple years ago when he won, robbie pretty much said I try to keep him as calm as I can throw out the race so that he doesn't over drive the car. I remember being in his pits watching the computer on his last lap and them saying I guess they gave up on saving the car because he was hauling *** threw the rock section because they knew how close the race was