January Club Ride

A note from the Trail leaders:

"I do want to give fair warning---It is raining this week(slick) and is rutted out pretty bad. I just want people to know that before showing up and getting :pissed:because of body damage. I would say that it is on par with lower 2 at Tellico"

Driving. Wills finishing gearing my axle today and it should be under my jeep tomorrow probably. Found out I broke more than just ring and pinion, i destroyed the spider gears and cracked the carrier.

Don't matter to me bout food. I'll have my Dutch oven with me so that's game. Had a bunch of wood ducks I wanted to cook but ended up giving them away. I got the axe sharpened and may try and get some wood if I have time.

thinking about precooking a brisket and then warming it up in some gravy/sauce in the dutch oven and eating it with some rice. Then we could make a cobbler in your dutch oven steve.

Who would be interested? I need to figure out how big of a brisket to make.

That sounds good to me. I ordered the boy scout cookbook the other day that you have i'm hoping it comes in soon.

I need to clean/reseason my oven before i use it as it sat for a little bit and got kind of nasty and had some rust on the lid, how would you suggest doing so? Saw you'd said something sometime about putting it in oven and do the oven clean.

That sounds good to me. I ordered the boy scout cookbook the other day that you have i'm hoping it comes in soon.

I need to clean/reseason my oven before i use it as it sat for a little bit and got kind of nasty and had some rust on the lid, how would you suggest doing so? Saw you'd said something sometime about putting it in oven and do the oven clean.
yup, i have used the oven clean cycle on a cast iron pan and it worked well. Then just reseason and you'll be good to go.