January Club Ride

i have one, but it broke again and will probably break again within 25 minutes of fixing it... but i'll order the part tonight it may be here by then...

and someone i know just got a wraith, its pretty legit haha

what is it? I have a ton of axial parts at the house.
its a madtorque 1/8th(its really not a 1/8th, prob the same size as your axial) , the wong po stuff haha. its alright i got it for 160 bucks RTR shipped to my door. i really had no idea what i was buying a year and a half ago.

Brooks i'm game to go if thats straight. I'll be in my tacoma but depending if Marcus has a rider i may just hop in with him. I'd be in for camping too as long as its not -10 degrees or raining like hell. I'll be heading from clemson most likely.

01tj

I dont have a rider steve, unless theres some hoochies wantin to ride in Ol' Orange!! Brooks do we have room for a 94 yota on 37 reds to come for the day?

Temps now look like 50 daytime sat and about 32 at night. Sounds like good wheeling weather to me. I'm ready to wheel. Gonna try and build a bumper this week for rear if I have time.

01tj

Im picking up a losi night crawler today for cheap. Time to order some go fast parts for the weekend!!

losi and go fast dont go together, you'll have to put a hell of a brushless motor in it to make it go fast with the worm gears. They are awesome at crawling though!