January Club Ride

anyone in chapin or irmo want to come give me a hand getting this hardtop off my jeep thursday night or friday?
i can come by tomorrow night around 8:30? or before 4:30? and i need to get those winch plate dimensions too. but i can always get those on saturday too.

What time u wanna meet there? Also would a 4wheeler be ok to bring? If its that bad from the weather the runner may lose some glass.
yeah my bfg at's are going to love it too:roll:

i can come by tomorrow night around 8:30? or before 4:30? and i need to get those winch plate dimensions too. but i can always get those on saturday too.

yeah my bfg at's are going to love it too:roll:
before 4:30 would probably be best. Let me know what time is good for you. I should be around most of the day, just have some work to do on the jeep and paint the rc body.

getting close!!! changing my tires tonight and taking the hard top off tomorrow. Packing the trailer tomorrow while the brisket cooks...mmmmmmmmm

Steve, Can you bring your DO and some Jiffy Corn bread? I'll make the meat and rice if you can make the corn bread.

I would like to come. I have a sweet AMC Eagle that has been just restored.
I would bring my 79 Camaro, but the drive flange is broke on the 14FF.
If nothing else I can ride in my golf cart and watch.

Ill have enough for 5-6 people but I didn't know how many others were interested so I hot a smaller brisket.

Casey, greg, Steve, me are the ones I remember.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk