Gladiator

Ok with a lot of staring,measuring,brain storming and of course beer drinking. I come up with a simple solution to my spare tire mounting problem. Just gunna make a three point mount on the trail rail to get it off the floor of the bed. This will put it at about a 45 degree angle. So it will show off the matching wheel and tire. Only draw back is it will block the rear view mirror but I have a back up camera anyway. Oh and I will have to lose the bed cover. Then I will build a bed rack to carry the kayaks and mount some rotopax gas cans and maybe a high lift jack,shovel and some other corny stuff. Eventually I plan on getting the Decked drawer system. Should have plenty of storage then.

Just saw a white rubicon Gladiator on 37s and black wheels dropping off a kid at school and I was wondering why you were over here in chapin. This one didnt have a bar on the front bumper.

I can see why it's placed where ti is. Is there an option to put it lower? I know it kills the bed usage.... What does it do for visibility out the rear? Kill it? I don't mind ti with the gate closed. I don't love it either.

I can see why it's placed where ti is. Is there an option to put it lower? I know it kills the bed usage.... What does it do for visibility out the rear? Kill it? I don't mind ti with the gate closed. I don't love it either.
Rear view is useless but that doesn’t bother me. I think I’m going to modify it a little. Tilt the tire more flat and slide it closer to the cab. Also contemplating painting it white and add a little red accent to the grated panel. Gunna live with it for a while tho.