Gladiator

Well it’s time for lift wheels and tires. Definitely going with 37s. Should I stay with factory wheels or aftermarket? Kinda thinking of putting the factory wheels and tires on my XJ. I need help making this decision.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Well it’s time for lift wheels and tires. Definitely going with 37s. Should I stay with factory wheels or aftermarket? Kinda thinking of putting the factory wheels and tires on my XJ. I need help making this decision.
I like the wheels, but I could see wanting a little more offset. Does the JL need more offset to clear suspension with a 37x12.50?

It would take quite a bit to put those on the xj wouldn't it?

What did it come with tire size? Are the rims 17" or bigger?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I think the Falkens that Taylor is running on the Bronco would be a good option. Of it were mine it would probably be between those and KO2s (in the 35" flavor)

How will putting 37s on this affect the warranty?

Uuuuh? Now I’m even more confused. I do want a little more offset for stance purposes but don’t want to sacrifice off road abilities. The XJ is getting a little more lift and some cutout flares so I think I can make it work. Lot to think about including the budget. It’s happening soon tho.

Basically on warranty FCA looks at what caused the break or damage. Did lifting said jeep cause the auto to fail? That is how it was explained to me from a FCA Mechanic.

I think the Falkens that Taylor is running on the Bronco would be a good option. Of it were mine it would probably be between those and KO2s (in the 35" flavor)

How will putting 37s on this affect the warranty?
The falkens are what he has on it now, those in a 37 flavor on stock wheels would be pretty sweet. May need a 1.5" wheel spacer.

The falkens are what he has on it now, those in a 37 flavor on stock wheels would be pretty sweet. May need a 1.5" wheel spacer.
I let the guy talk me into the Coopers. Looks like a pretty good tire. I’m puttin them on 17” KMC XD wheels with a -13 offset. Doing a 2.5” lift. There was a identical truck at Golden Motors when I was ordering my stuff with about the same set up except for 20” wheels. It was going to Galeana.