Craigslist find of the day

LJ was 04-06, Rubi only available 05-06. They were saying Rubicon with Sahara package only available one year, but not sure about that.
Oh yea I missed that. That is the Sahara edition they did from the movie. I knew they did that "special edition" but didn't realize it was that rare. That's cool. I'm a little slow on the uptake some times.....

9800 is a heck of a deal for it even with miles. I look frequently at TJ and LJs and it seems 14500 is about what you'd pay for an average LJ with 100k miles on it, rubicon adds about 3-4k usually on asking price. What they go for I don't know. I've seen a lot of rubicon LJ in the low 20s. People want them and they pay for them I guess.

It seems to get an average stock TJ they're going for around 10k with mid 100k miles.

LJ to me is the perfect set up with room and wheelbase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was approached about my TJ last week and the man said he had 10K to spend. Don't know that that was the offer but I just couldn't sell it for that even though its more than it is worth. I can't guarantee a replacement for that in equal condition. My TJ has been well kept since I got it and I have done a lot of work to it maintenance wise that I just couldn't justify selling it and ending up with a basket case.

9800 is a heck of a deal for it even with miles. I look frequently at TJ and LJs and it seems 14500 is about what you'd pay for an average LJ with 100k miles on it, rubicon adds about 3-4k usually on asking price. What they go for I don't know. I've seen a lot of rubicon LJ in the low 20s. People want them and they pay for them I guess.

It seems to get an average stock TJ they're going for around 10k with mid 100k miles.

LJ to me is the perfect set up with room and wheelbase.

I agree.

I was approached about my TJ last week and the man said he had 10K to spend. Don't know that that was the offer but I just couldn't sell it for that even though its more than it is worth. I can't guarantee a replacement for that in equal condition. My TJ has been well kept since I got it and I have done a lot of work to it maintenance wise that I just couldn't justify selling it and ending up with a basket case.
How many miles you have on it?

I love the way yours is set up. Skinny 33s look so good.

176K. It's actually 32x11.50's on stock wheels with no spacers. They scrub the control arm at full lock but I really don't want them to hang out any further.
Literally right after I typed it and hit send I remembered they were 32s.

I miss driving a jeep so bad, if my life ever slows down and I get time again I need to finish cleaning up and selling off my Tj and pick up another one to throw the bumpers and lift and other crap I have laying around on.