Craigslist find of the day

that thing is hideous as it sits though
I am not denying that... but $500 in some tube and plate and it could look pretty slick

What's specs on your 5.9???
1998 5.9 ZJ
35 KM2s
custom Radius arm front and 4 link rear all johnny joints
J10 Dana 44 front 4.56s welded with full chromos and chromo u joints
8.8 rear w/ aussie locker
231 w/ sye
Frame stiffeners front to back

Lots of other parts that I forgot about over the last 4 years. Heres how she sits right now. Been in the process of flat blacking it and it just needs 1 more coat and clear. Been waiting till the summer to get to work on it. This is the 2nd ZJ I've built (Ya Brooks I know, you don't have to say I told you so) and quite honestly I have lost motivation to continue pouring money into it when I know I want a small buggy or at least a rig with a frame.

I am not denying that... but $500 in some tube and plate and it could look pretty slick

1998 5.9 ZJ
35 KM2s
custom Radius arm front and 4 link rear all johnny joints
J10 Dana 44 front 4.56s welded with full chromos and chromo u joints
8.8 rear w/ aussie locker
231 w/ sye
Frame stiffeners front to back

Lots of other parts that I forgot about over the last 4 years. Heres how she sits right now. Been in the process of flat blacking it and it just needs 1 more coat and clear. Been waiting till the summer to get to work on it. This is the 2nd ZJ I've built (Ya Brooks I know, you don't have to say I told you so) and quite honestly I have lost motivation to continue pouring money into it when I know I want a small buggy or at least a rig with a frame.

Love it. We've got a guy on NAXJA that has and wheels a 5.9. Those things are bad *** in my book.