Craigslist find of the day

not that I have 60k to drop, but I feel like you are getting a lot for your money with that one. Its a pretty rare vehicle over here and its in great shape. Compare that to some of the auction prices on old stuff and its cheap.
Barrett Jackson sold one just like that, but it was all original (unrestored) for about the price. Good price for sure

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure he's probably got that into the restoration of it and all the things done to it but it's cheesy with the wheels and all the emblems and crap on it. For that kinda money I'd rather have an aqualu tub with more of an original feeling restoration with some kind of modern money. I'd love to check it out and see the motor and all that's in it.

Last time I saw jimbos dads it was damn near perfect for something to have and use. You get to "show" quality and you won't drive it. I posted that fj45 and the fj45lv awhile back that was on eBay in Tennessee that needed restoring but we're original and they only went for 5-7k.

From my experience, pretty paint usually means a lot of mud/hidden rust when it comes to cars like that. We did this bmw in ATL that had what looked to me perfect paint but it got stripped down almost entirely bc it had so much hidden rust that someone didn't repair properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure he's probably got that into the restoration of it and all the things done to it but it's cheesy with the wheels and all the emblems and crap on it. For that kinda money I'd rather have an aqualu tub with more of an original feeling restoration with some kind of modern money. I'd love to check it out and see the motor and all that's in it.

Last time I saw jimbos dads it was damn near perfect for something to have and use. You get to "show" quality and you won't drive it. I posted that fj45 and the fj45lv awhile back that was on eBay in Tennessee that needed restoring but we're original and they only went for 5-7k.

From my experience, pretty paint usually means a lot of mud/hidden rust when it comes to cars like that. We did this bmw in ATL that had what looked to me perfect paint but it got stripped down almost entirely bc it had so much hidden rust that someone didn't repair properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could literally eat off of jimbos dads 45. its in shiny pieces all over the shop currently.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
they have been driving the pants off that thing
There's a guy in NC4X4 that has a thread about this jeep. He's considering buying it but was asking what people thought of the mileage. He drove it yesterday and said it felt really good, bit the guy had a "definite buyer" at full price today so wasn't flexible on price.

Granted mine is not a Rubicon, but I paid less than that with less than half the miles...

There's a guy in NC4X4 that has a thread about this jeep. He's considering buying it but was asking what people thought of the mileage. He drove it yesterday and said it felt really good, bit the guy had a "definite buyer" at full price today so wasn't flexible on price.

Granted mine is not a Rubicon, but I paid less than that with less than half the miles...
I would say you stole yours then. Don't know the specifics of the deal. But those things are bringing big money and have never not brought big money from what I have seen. Heck, just a TJ is ridiculous money these days.

I got a ridiculous offer on mine last week and turned it down because I don't think I can replace the thing.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I would say you stole yours then. Don't know the specifics of the deal. But those things are bringing big money and have never not brought big money from what I have seen. Heck, just a TJ is ridiculous money these days.

I got a ridiculous offer on mine last week and turned it down because I don't think I can replace the thing.
Mine was a repo. I think I paid $9,400 for it. Don't remember exactly but it was close to that. Bought from a "dealer" who didn't do a lot of volume but had a connection with a local bank to buy repos.