#CedarHollowSC

Ill be glad when mine gets the foundation phase.. Been clearing trees for what seems like forever. I cut 15 pine trees all over 20" diamater clearing out the pad. I really wish I had a tractor with a loader, but this little Kubota has been a champ.. Waiting on our county permits now..

IMG_3366.jpeg IMG_3367.jpeg

yeah, I was working on the driveway yesterday and its quite dusty out there. I'm sure it will rain as soon as its time to pour concrete again.

They started tile last friday, should be finished by Wednesday of this week.
They are supposed to pour concrete on the back patio and front porch tuesday.
Lights are about 50% installed.
All switches and outlets are in.
Templating for granite this week.
Our composite porch boards didn't come in before this weekend, so we didnt get to install them this weekend.

a few crappy subs has set us back a month or so. We are waiting on them to tearout our screened porch and redo it. They also have a lot of trim paint refinishing and rework to do.

Its gotten too late into the cold season to plant the St Augustine Grass that we want to, so I spread some RYE for the winter till it gets past the super cold frosty days.

Anybody have an experience with growing Sod in the winter?

One step forward and two steps back. The painting crew came in and totally botched all of our stained wood. Sherwin Williams took the wood samples from our stairs and mantle and created matched stains so that our mantle matched our front door and the stairs matched the floor...within reason. Well the painters decided to stain the wood as dark as possible with no regard to the stain color we were going for. Makes you want to pull your hair out.

IMG_3986.jpeg IMG_3985.jpeg