#CedarHollowSC

So, they pressure washed multiple areas of the garage and took off the smooth top where they were trying to get drywall mud off. Anyone have any suggestions for a fix for the floor other than breaking it all up and re pouring? I'm avoiding epoxy coating because I can't weld on it. Are there any weld rated garage floor coatings?

Could you do a thin skim coat? I know new concrete doesn't typically bond well to cured concrete...
yeah, i havent seen any reports of that being a good long term solution. I'm looking at possibly a grind and seal, it may be a good option.

headed by there tonight to look at some stain samples they dropped off.

whats the maintenance like on floors like this? I don't really care that they are glossy. I think this would hold up best to welding and stuff.
It basically like any other concrete surface. It actually cleans up a bit easier. It is still porous, but not as much as bare concrete. The gloss finish needs to be burnished about once a year, if you want to keep it.

They have been scrubbing their mistakes for the past week, I went by this morning and it looked 98% clean. They are supposed to be writing up our acceptance contract today and sending to us for review. Hoping to close out next week. Fingers crossed!

Still working on it I see.
this is an older photo from a few weeks ago. We are hopefully wrapping everything up next week.

Does anyone have any experience with rain gutter guards? knowing what I know now I may have left them off, but it seems on heavy rains the water is flowing over the guards some and creating black streaks down the outside of the gutters.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
this is an older photo from a few weeks ago. We are hopefully wrapping everything up next week.

Does anyone have any experience with rain gutter guards? knowing what I know now I may have left them off, but it seems on heavy rains the water is flowing over the guards some and creating black streaks down the outside of the gutters.
Our gutters overflow and streak without guards. Is the guard the problem or is the gutter size insufficient for the roof area?