August 30 - September 3rd MCJ @ Windrock OHV Park

I bought a $2 scratch off card Sat before we left and won $50. I should have known that was a bad sign because you never win on those!

Nick, I was reading the post where your fire extinguisher went off and had to laugh with you.....not at you. The whole trip sounds painful but I guess that's part of the adventure.?.?

Well Nick, you know how to make light of a situation sir. Hate yall didn't get to see a bunch. Thats how my first trip there was. I would love to go back and am honestly sorta glad I missed this one now with all that wetness. It woulda brung the suck in the buggy to get poured on all day.
We had no rain till Sunday evening, so thats not a good excuse :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Nick, I was reading the post where your fire extinguisher went off and had to laugh with you.....not at you. The whole trip sounds painful but I guess that's part of the adventure.?.?
Yea this trip has left me second guessing so many decisions that I had made.
1. Should have kept looking for my usual extinguisher and not settled for taking the one out of my basement.
2. When I saw that the safety pin had come out, I should have replaced it immeadiatly.
3. When you pack a rain coat, put it in the damn Jeep.
Blah, Blah you guys know the deal. It was a great park and a great group of folks so I will looking forward to Oscar 2 and hopefully will keep it together a little better.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Damn I can't believe that cause I thought a bunch of people had problems with teraflex not standing behind their products
My entire suspension is Teraflex and whenever I have a problem (normally because I beat the crap out of something, not manufacturing issues) I give them a call and they get right on it. They have been great to work with.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Here is a video of Brooks cruising on one of the gravel roads in Cataloochee, NC on our way to Windrock.

[video=youtube;8D6JYTAxxZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D6JYTAxxZc[/video]