August 30 - September 3rd MCJ @ Windrock OHV Park

Are all of y'all staying till Monday?

I have to work Friday till after lunch and have Monday off was debating cruising up there Friday evening and try and hop in with someone or Jim mentioned going Saturday night when he gets off work .

Are all of y'all staying till Monday?

I have to work Friday till after lunch and have Monday off was debating cruising up there Friday evening and try and hop in with someone or Jim mentioned going Saturday night when he gets off work .
Steve when are you getting off work? And where are you working now?

01tj

Someone has to have Steve a seat. Dude has to make roast beef and guacamole sandwiches, then wash that down with a PBR!

Someone has to have Steve a seat. Dude has to make roast beef and guacamole sandwiches, then wash that down with a PBR!
Aye :flipoff2: busch league mistake... I'll be sure and bring my dust mask this year

I talked to Jimbo and i'm thinking me him and reynolds are going to ride up saturday evening after Jim shoots his commercial for Big O Dodge.

Mason, I'm working at this place in Greenville/Taylors welding. It only takes me 4 minutes to get to work which is probably the best part about it.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Heading out in less than an hour. All packed up. It's amazing how much less you have to bring when your not camping. I keep thinking I'm forgetting something because I'm used to having the Jeep stacked up with camping gear.

See yall up there.

I just found a huge crack in my front housing. Its being patched with nickel rod right now. This would bring mucho suck if the whole housing is toast.

Gillis destroyed 3 links and a track bar. I was off to a rough start yesterday morning but had a fun day wheelin. Then my jam nuts in my upper link loosened up and the axle walked over and my tire caught the coil bucket so now I get a white walled km2 :flipoff2: Marcus's case is also being a little finicky. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346603275.515769.jpg

Destroyed a g2 cover on the gravel road from the outpost to the campsite. Ring gear bolt backed off and got bound up between it and the cover and kapow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346645313.673842.jpg

Replaced it with the advanced special... Chrome haha
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346645354.696655.jpg

Also blew a valve stem on the first real trail I got on

Only pics I got on the trail Coles got more of me

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346645393.187138.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346645442.955894.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346645455.202399.jpg