'99 MJ Trail Rig

Got back from Saudi Friday and today has been the first time Ive been able to work on the truck. I think I have fixed the death wobble but still haven't tested it out yet.. The upper track bar bolt was extremely loose. Tighten it up and the steering feels a lot better now. Built a little box to cover the rear harness and where I cut the XJ carpet to fit the Comanche, will probably carpet it next week sometime. Also picked up some new seats. Bought some new ones with detachable headrests for my XJ incase I decide to run harnesses and will be putting my old ones in the manche..

IMG_3872_zpsdfc0d647.jpg

New for my XJ:
IMG_3875_zps237813e0.jpg

What's going in the MJ:
IMG_3878_zpsac3aec15.jpg

Small update. Taking the truck Wednesday to get a windshield put in. Im in the middle of converting the front disconnect axle to non disco. Noticed the tie rod is all bent out of shape so that needs to be replaced.

IMG_4049_zpsf30ecdaf.jpg

Got the truck back from the windshield place today. Got it all in and looking good. Now just need to finish up with the front axle, line the bed, replace the tie rod, and order some interior lights and that should conclude this build..

IMG_4147_zpsa949a569.jpg

IMG_4148_zps9360d557.jpg

Got a few things done the last few days. First off I lined the bed. Did it with some rust-oleum roll in bed liner, turned out pretty good. Also got the carpet cut box carpeted. Just need to mount it in so it won't move. And last I replaced the tie rod. Hoping to have it done in the next few days.

IMG_4191_zps2da4acb1.jpg

IMG_4192_zpsac774b4f.jpg

IMG_4215_zps4c5543d4.jpg