What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

Its great to see more affordable radios adding to the hobby!! You do know to check the FCC DB and as soon as your call is issued you can get on the air!!

TW

Thanks for the heads up. I knew that about the Baofeng, but I figured if would be a good start without sinking too much money and deciding not to get deeper into it. I think they would be great for my 10-year-old that wants to get into it as well.

Sense I had forgotten about the work day last Saturday, this is what I got done on the m37. Mounted up all of my lights (still need to paint the brackets)
removed the knockout from the dash and kept it to make a cover where the snorkel used to be
wired up the new switch panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because racecar... right?
powerstop%2Bbrakes.jpg

I put the Powerstop towing kit rotors and pads on the front of my Z71 this weekend. So far they seem to be a little less sensitive than stock in light braking, but I do feel a bit more bite in aggressive braking.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
powerstop%2Bbrakes.jpg

I put the Powerstop towing kit rotors and pads on the front of my Z71 this weekend. So far they seem to be a little less sensitive than stock in light braking, but I do feel a bit more bite in aggressive braking.
Because crawlerhauler

powerstop%2Bbrakes.jpg

That would be my exact review on them also. A little spongy at first compared to stock, however when you need them they do great. I put mine on before Harlan last year and was very happy with them.

Tripp, I just scored a Kenwood TM-V71A with the separation kit and computer cables for $260 off of e-Bay. Pictures of install to follow.

Sent by the CIA through the fillings in my teeth.