What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

That is stellar!

Sent by the CIA through the fillings in my teeth.
I couldn't believe it when they came in, and were perfect.
They were an open box item, so I bet the original buyer had trouble and returned them. They are a real SOB to stretch over the frame.
First time I can see through the front windows in years.
I cut a few good size sections of fabric, and the old windows for patch material. They may come in handy in a pinch!

Just a heads up, you can use the plastic polish in those headlight haze removal kits to helf out the vinyl windows. Meguiar's makes goo plastic polish.

Just a heads up, you can use the plastic polish in those headlight haze removal kits to helf out the vinyl windows. Meguiar's makes goo plastic polish.

I tried with the good nexus polish, and they were just toast! To many trips to Gulches with a mud bath.

Ordered some OME HD rear could from amazon warehouse deals today after looking for soft top windows haha. Pair of coils shipped for $149

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's the difference in height?
They are stiffer, so i think they wont sag as much from the hardtop and junk in the trunk. And also should make for a better experience pulling the camper. The Rancho coils I have now are the Light Duty coils and will bottom out if you breath on them wrong.

After fixing 3 out of 4 of the dash gauges (that sucked), new speedometer cable, shift kit, tearing apart the entire interior, rebuilding the hub and spindle, replacing the seat belts, and re-working the vacuum lines, I've had enough. Took the 109 to a repair shop to get the front main seal replaced (REALLY didn't want to do that), adjust the valves (always fail at that), and the fuel sending unit (really didn't want to do that). Works well as I've been gone a lot for work so its worth it just to keep things moving even when I'm gone. When I get it back next week, I just need to check the fluids and pack.

Overall right now, I'm just spending a bunch of time on the details. Its annoying but fixing all of the little nagging things that piss me off is pretty huge. Hopefully it'll be ready for a road trip to the beach next weekend and then Uwharrie at the beginning of April.

32491087613_16f33ba774.jpg 2017-03-07_10-00-26 by Max Thomason, on Flickr

My power steering kit came in the mail yesterday, pretty nice kit with very detailed instructions, can't wait to get started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started working on the power steering conversion, inner fender pulls out very easy
surprising the pitman arm pulled off quite nicely
the steering shaft is part of the steering box, little sawsall action will take care of that
test fit the new mount

Started working on the power steering conversion, inner fender pulls out very easy
surprising the pitman arm pulled off quite nicely
the steering shaft is part of the steering box, little sawsall action will take care of that
test fit the new mount

thats a hell of a bracket!