What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

Went to gulches today before the jeep goes under the knife. Very dry and made the trails that are normally hard easy but still a blast as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly today, but. .....
I had to add a battery maintainer. Thanks to my son's slave labour, I got it hooked up. I might not be able to drive it, but the dam thing won't be dead every time my wife tries to move it.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The jeep is now ready for this weekend. I replaced the pressure switch on my air tank. Now the system turns off at 145psi and back on at 110psi like it is supposed to. It seemed to be the cause of more issues than I thought because after I replaced it, my air leak went away. Also got rid of the annoying loud noise that my compressors were making. It was one of the compressors rubbing against the inside of the front inner fender. I put a spacer in so it wouldn't hit. Much quieter. Pulled the tie rod and straightened it in the press and then did an alignment. That got rid of my death wobble. And lastly, I finally adjusted my parking break so it now works. Yay! It hasn't worked since I put the 8.8 in the jeep. So now I'm ready to play on Saturday.

Just drove it back to Greenville this morning (2 hour trip) and almost rear ended a Lexus SUV. That bitch slammed on her breaks about 60 feet behind the person in front of her. Caught me by surprise. I had to lock them up. Smoke rolling from the tires. I guess she heard me coming because she rolled forward into the huge gap in front of her. If she wouldn't have moved, I would have hit her. All I was thinking was "this Lexus is about to get fucked up".