Daily Driver car ideas

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So, I'm going to start a Chevy vs. Ford discussion here. If one were to say forget the 'sensible' cars and had to decide between a 1998-2002 SS Camaro 6 speed or a 2000-2004 Mustang GT 5-speed, what would you pick?

Fit and finish is decades ahead. Much nicer interior, much nicer modern chassis. It's like an American powered euro car. They are built in Australia. Both camaros and mustangs are plasticy pieces of crap. They ride terrible, **** falls apart in them, and you need a mullet to drive em. Camaros are terrible drivers you can't see squat out of them. Notice the paint is always falling off the front bumpers.

A camaro would give you the opportunity to rock a skullet.

If you want a race car get a camaro. If you want something that isn't a terrible daily driver get something else.

Camaro interior
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404088309.036697.jpg
Gto
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404088344.304392.jpg

But the 04 GTO is a rip off anyway. 05 and up is the way to go on a GTO.

I think the WS6 is a much better looking car than the 4th gen cars. I would definitely buy either though if I could drive a car all the time. Great MPG, and a pile of fun to drive.

And Nick, C5 Corvettes are for old guys who think they are cool. The Vettes suck until the C6 IMO.