What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I soooo need to do this, i want to add something with bluetooth capability.
The one in my jeep (from 2013) has Bluetooth calling but doesn't give me text notifications. I can't feel a text vibration on my hip (or distinguish it from general jeep vibrations) so Burgundy knows to call if she needs to tell me something when I'm driving the jeep. Get something with text notifications.

May have upgraded the radio in mine as well this week. Wanted something to run OnX or BFG Ontrail if needed. Quickly realized the stock speakers sound like trash with a decent headunit. So speakers are on the way to replace them as well.

Now the hunt for Coilovers and possibly bigger axles begins.

IMG_5130.jpeg

You will have to hit up Matt at gr8Tops for that scrambler ;)

The Lift is a MaxJax brand. Made for garages with lower ceilings and is "portable"
I love it. It only goes up about 48" high. You will needa rollnig stool to get under, but it is still better than laying on your back.
In my head i was going to move the center post back and forth out of my way, but I have not touched it once. I could have put a larger lift in but i was kind of sold on the portability. In hind sight i would have probably gotten a regular two post lift

Work on the Scrambler to LJ conversion. The body is now hard mounted to the LJ chassis. Still need to extend the rear frame and mount new rear crossmember. Then pull body again and final weld all the mounts and give the frame some paint.
View attachment 22646 View attachment 22647 View attachment 22646 View attachment 22647 View attachment 22648 View attachment 22649 View attachment 22646 View attachment 22647 View attachment 22648 View attachment 22649
did any of the body mounts line up?

The original mounts were already cut off the frame, but looking at where they were at nothing would have lined up. The body does sit real nice on the chassis, i didnt think the tub would have fit in between the rear upturn on the frame. But it did.