What did you do to your rc this week?

My front shafts have so much slop in them where they engage the locker its BAD... but im still bashing on it. Cant tell did you crack the locker? I have spares.

Did a bolt check on the Bronco today, Finished up my Kydex rear bumper. Charged Batteries. Justin are you going to bring a laptop next week? I would like to borrow your castle link. If your not i will download the s/w to mine if you don't mind me using your cable.

Sweet I was just getting on here to see if anybody had a locker I could buy! Yeah man that's cool I'll bring the castle link just bring your computer. Don't know if you saw my post but I have a slipper pad for ya

Sweet I was just getting on here to see if anybody had a locker I could buy! Yeah man that's cool I'll bring
the castle link just bring your computer. Don't know if you saw my post but I have a slipper pad for ya
Sounds like we have it all covered, Just downloaded the Castle SW on my flash drive for next week.

pretty sure the 7955 is only rated to operate at 6.0v and its operating speed is .15 seconds with 333 in/oz of operating torque. you could go with a 7950 which is what i run. it is rated to run at 7.4v and has a operating speed of .13 seconds with 486 in/oz of torque. the 7950 is the best standard size servo that hitec makes. i rarely stall mine and have only broken it twice. stripped the gears doing stupid hill climb jumps. id go with the 7950 on the front and send in the 7955 to hitec for repair, usually free just pay shipping, and use it on the rear.

ran my wraith on the hill climbs in front of the house yesterday. love the new pit bulls but i need a lot more weight in the front tires, it lifts up a lot with the bigger tires. still waiting on vp to send a replacement shaft and should be ready for oscar.

Yeah i reckon thats what ill do. Are you really still waiting for a dang replacement shaft? That's rediculous, I had a problem with one of mine and had a new one at my door 3 or 4 days later.

yea i called and he said to send an email with my shipping info and he would send one out. well that was on the 21st and still haven't received anything. so i sent a second email this past thursday with no reply. gonna call them here in a minute i guess.

replaced the driveshaft I snapped at camp Saturday evening. Also lubed up all the ujoints and cvs that were rusty from my river run up the waterfall at harlan.