Warn Trail Flares: Should they stay or should they go now?

what should I do?

• Total voters
i thought you meant that you didnt like the ATs because they were ATs, you just dont like them because they are a bit narrower. Is that what you meant?

the ats are .75" narrower per side than the mts

Have you looked at the modern classic enterprises 3.5" flatties? That's what I'm going with.....easy install, cheap to repair/replace....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

in an effort to go back to stock width fenders and not feel so bad about it, I tried something free today. I took off my front wheel spacers. They were 1.25 on each side and I had originally put them on when I first put in my 44 when I had different lower control arm mounts on the axle and frame... well it rubs on near full lock but its definitly managable. And when I put my km2s on it they will be an inch wider on each side so it should be ok....

I'm going to take off the flares tomorrow and see how it goes.

Now that i took off the wheel spacers I'm going to put the stock flares back on. Now I just need to get some chromos for the rear with 5. on 5.5 bp on them so I can take the rear spacers off.

I'm not sure yet, we got the dutchman shafts for camerons's, but we had to because they were custom 6 lug shafts, i'm thinking I can get some cheaper with the 5 on 5.5 bp

also, the yukon kit makes the explorer axle 2" wider, which would put me back to where I'm at now with wheel spacers.

I found a great price on the yukon kit though, i'll pm you.