Uwharrie trail ride June 20, 21st

Not sure acted like it wasn't getting fuel. Started skipping while going down that hill and then shut off wouldn't stay running after that. Taylor had to winch him up that hill and then Bill pulled him back to one of the parking areas

Good seeing everyone out there. I got back at about 8 last night after a bite to eat and a nap. Should have the film back in a week or two from the roll I took.

Definitely. I shouldn't be out too long. Pretty sure it's actually the cam position sensor. I'm not confident enough to try and fix that yet and I woke up sick today, so my dad towed it to a shop for me. Hopefully I'll have it back in a few days.

As far as it not getting fuel in the beginning. It started reading empty (Fuel gauge has been broken since I owned it), and I think that caused the fuel pump to shut off. At least that's my best guess.

Ya, it wouldn't start when I got it home. It was flashing o2 sensor, cam position, and MAP sensor codes. Pretty sure that the cam position sensor code is the issue causing the other 2.

So it turns out the problem was just some fuel pump wiring. Guess it got knocked out when I hit that rock. Hopefully going to pick it up this evening.

Last edited:
So it turns out the problem was just some fuel pump wiring. Guess it got knocked out when I hit that rock. Hopefully going to pick it up this evening.
I knew it was a fuel problem the way it was acting, good to here you got lined out:thumbup:

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2