Uwharrie Christmas Trip, Dec 9-11

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We discussed this morning and I'll bring my patio heater if the ban is still in place. Not quite a camp fire, but it will be warm!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Site is now booked for Thursday night as well. There was a good bit of interest in going up Thursday night, and it will prevent any issues with the rest of us unloading at camp Friday moring (check in is not until 4pm).

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Site is now booked for Thursday night as well. There was a good bit of interest in going up Thursday night, and it will prevent any issues with the rest of us unloading at camp Friday moring (check in is not until 4pm).
So when does trail riding start on Friday? Me and Jen will be there.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So when does trail riding start on Friday? Me and Jen will be there.
Brooks and a couple others are going to explorer the area friday morning. I'm undecided. But I think we'll meet up at the outpost at noon, get lunch, passes, gas, and hit the trails.

Is anyone planning on going up Saturday morning? If so, maybe we can meet up somewhere.

I need to know where to meet you guys so I can get my ride pass and tag along. I can meet at the camp site or if there's somewhere closer to the trail that would be fine. Just send me coordinates or an address. Thanks.

Is anyone planning on going up Saturday morning? If so, maybe we can meet up somewhere.

I need to know where to meet you guys so I can get my ride pass and tag along. I can meet at the camp site or if there's somewhere closer to the trail that would be fine. Just send me coordinates or an address. Thanks.
There will be two groups heading out saturday morning, one running daniel and another milder ride. We will know more info on friday as to where would be a good place to meet.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Me and Jen (Her driving her new jeep and me shotgun) and a friend of hers from work (In her jeep with maybe a friend) will be there Friday morning to go out with Brooks and crew. We only live about 40 minutes from the outpost so we will be going straight there in the morning and back home after dinner. Then Saturday we'll be back with my jeep ... or at least I will. We'll see if she is down for two days or not.