Trail Ride and River Float in NC

I'm working on getting into a private wheeling spot near the tubing spot. If it pans out we could do tubing sat morning and then run some trails sat afternoon.

the trails are about 30 minutes from where we will be tubing. It's not the flats.
Is it pretty serious? i'm down for that if it works out.

still waiting to hear back on that trail. What do yall want to do? I can do anything friday or saturday. Its up to yall. Let me know what yall want to do.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
If the trail works out I can leave Friday night or Saturday morning, go tubing, wheel a little, and camp. If the trail doesn't work out I'm still up for tubing and camping. If we're going to do it I need to go ahead and finish wiring and buy a brake controller.

If the trail works out I can leave Friday night or Saturday morning, go tubing, wheel a little, and camp. If the trail doesn't work out I'm still up for tubing and camping. If we're going to do it I need to go ahead and finish wiring and buy a brake controller.
I say we go camping no matter what, so get that working. Just depends on where and what else we do based on what everyone wants to do.

Wanna camp at Morris Mountain the next weekend?:cheers:
I would much rather camp in the mountains of NC in June than in alabama haha. but also the next weekend is when we are celebrating my wifes b-day. She will be out of town the weekend of the 22nd so I'm open that weekend.

01tj

I was wrong it's the weekend before the trail ride/river float. Whats your excuse for that weekend? Hahaha

I'm still waiting to hear back on details if we can get into the trails that day. but I'm planning to be in the woods and on the water that weekend no matter what. I have a couple of good ideas up my sleeve if that doesnt pan out.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm still waiting to hear back on details if we can get into the trails that day. but I'm planning to be in the woods and on the water that weekend no matter what. I have a couple of good ideas up my sleeve if that doesnt pan out.
Still thinking Friday after work to leave? I hope to get the camper mostly ready this weekend.