Trail Ride and River Float in NC

I'm thinking sometime in June, What do yall think? probably the same trip we made last year, it was pretty fun for sure.

June 21-23

We will be leaving friday morning to go tubing, then heading to the trail that afternoon.

Pics from last year:

bumpusama.jpg

bumpuskvk.jpg

bumpusdid.jpg

bumpuscqc.jpg

bumpusscs.jpg

bumpusdkd.jpg

bumpusfjf.jpg

gotta be tagged to run the trail.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'd be up for it, but I don't know about a Friday off. Just depends on how things go. Any weekend other than the 1st should be ok.with me.

I was able to get around them in the XJ last year. Wonder how my camper woyld do on the trail to camp...
I think it would be ok on the back trail to camp. I think. I cant really remember anything bad about that side other than some off camber stuff. I think I drug my trailer fenders on the side of the trail in one spot. Might be time for some rub rails on the camper...

Looks like fun. I'd like to go but not committing till closer. I've been dying to try out the camper top ever since I put a rug back there....really ties it all together.

We can discuss this trip at the May 20th meeting, but I think the 22nd date sounds good and dodges most other events I have seen in June.

01tj

We can discuss this trip at the May 20th meeting, but I think the 22nd date sounds good and dodges most other events I have seen in June.
What other events are in June? The only event I can find is the SRRS race at Hawk Pride the weekend of 22nd, doubt I'm going there but I'd like to go somewhere in June.

What other events are in June? The only event I can find is the SRRS race at Hawk Pride the weekend of 22nd, doubt I'm going there but I'd like to go somewhere in June.
I have two weddings and my wife's birthday. I hadnt seen any other trips mentioned, except the CMD and the Rubber Ducky race, but those are before and after june.