The Morning Doo

I use Andrew from letzroll Offroad, he is also a vendor on pirate. He beat everyone else's quote that I've gotten over the years, to include my full hydro set up and my JK hydro assist kit where I had to send PSC a gearbox.

Dealing straight with PSC isn't bad as lance is a pretty down to earth guy that stands behind what he sells, but its nice saving some loot and still being able to call him if you need something trouble shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Women are so irrational, can y'all believe cate got mad just because I used the recycling bin to haul parts back from the junkyard in the back of my vehicle. Said something about wanting to put cans in it or something....

Haha. Na. It was a plastic blue box. They are supposedly giving everyone in gwd a rolling can for recycling. I can't wait for my new trash can. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

01tj

Haha. Na. It was a plastic blue box. They are supposedly giving everyone in gwd a rolling can for recycling. I can't wait for my new trash can. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper
Yeah I heard that too, now they will only pick up every two weeks. But at least I get some blue bins for part storage now...