The Morning Doo

I love jeepforum. The number of complete dumbasses just amazes me on that forum. In no way were you bashing them or saying they tear up the land and raise hell. :shaking: You were to nice in your reply and not as much of a smartass as you usually are :flipoff2:

I love jeepforum. The number of complete dumbasses just amazes me on that forum.
the forum really is 90% retarded, and will fight you if you say anything that contradicts what they think even if they are blatantly wrong. pretty much just a bunch of web wheelers telling you how to build your jeep who have little to no wheelingl experience.

the forum really is 90% retarded, and will fight you if you say anything that contradicts what they think even if they are blatantly wrong. pretty much just a bunch of web wheelers telling you how to build your jeep who have little to no wheelingl experience.
From what I have seen I have to agree.

I love jeepforum. The number of complete dumbasses just amazes me on that forum. In no way were you bashing them or saying they tear up the land and raise hell. :shaking: You were to nice in your reply and not as much of a smartass as you usually are :flipoff2:
HA. Go over to a Land Rover Forum. Makes jeepforum sophisticated. At least these guys on that thread actually went wheeling.

I agree with that about any forum, everyone wants to sound like they know it all, just seems to be a lot more apparent on JF compared to others i'm on. There seems to be clique type people on there and if your not sitting at there table at lunch, your a dweeb noob. I will give credit to the toyota guys, besides cruiser people because they are a different breed of weirdos, they don't seem to be as dumb about things as others from what i've come across, you don't really see a lot of the same junk all the time, but its still there.

There's a lot of good tech and content on JF and i will always frequent it until my head explodes from dumbassery. Sucks that most of the good tech threads or build threads are atleast 200+ pages and finding what you want in them is hard.

This is probably one of the best builds on JF i think. Same guy who did the ultimate TJ thread on pirate is building this
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/gtxs-low-rider-tj-build-1117904/

Of all the forums I've been a member of, Rockhard XJ is by far the worst! Used to be a bunch of the hardcore nonconformist wheelers from other forums such as Naxja and Cherokee fourm, which is why I joined. Nowadays it's a bunch of crap. I will say the tech is still great there if you weed through all the garbage. Censorship does not exist either.

Last edited:
Sucks that most of the good tech threads or build threads are atleast 200+ pages and finding what you want in them is hard.
go set your posts per page to 40 instead of 10, that helps cut down the weed out time.

its funny that the trend on jeepforum is this right now, highline your jeep, savvy short arm lift (can't have long arms they'll hang up :shaking:), and savvy armor. i mean don't get me wrong those are all great products, but you don't have to have any of that crap to have a functionable jeep.

but the funniest part about it is they look down on anyone who doesn't do that, and thinks a little bit outside the box.

Probably already been posted but i finally got around to watching the Extreme4x4 about ECORS, saw Chris and David! Well i saw chris's buggy with two guys in helmets in it, one can only assume. That makes two board members who have made it on Powerblock!!

Probably already been posted but i finally got around to watching the Extreme4x4 about ECORS, saw Chris and David! Well i saw chris's buggy with two guys in helmets in it, one can only assume. That makes two board members who have made it on Powerblock!!
more than two, I was in that show too!!!

Drivings half the fun of UA a caravan of super built rigs. Your just scared :flipoff2:
x2!! I'm really really looking forward to having my Jeep done and driving. It's gonna be a wicked experience! :grin:
No more breaking transmissions in half doing 70 down the interstate. That sucked! :la: