The Morning Doo

Wow. Heartbreaking.

Am I the only person that has to log in twice, every freaking time, every freaking computer. Login once, invalid redirect, twice, it works.

Seen David's ugly mug on Xtreme4x4 from there segment on ecors when they were at Windrock.

Idk if anyone's seen that show lately, but Ian's hair is getting a little out of control. His front cowlick is a good 8"

hey guys, looks like a good trip, I love that trail and area.

I would highly suggest you not post pictures of jeeps in your group blatantly driving off trail its not good for any of us who enjoy the trails responsibly.

billtedstr.jpg
I like how some out of towner 2 to 3 hrs away, can be such a know-it-all.
I can honestly say that in this group we are all responsible wheelers. We do our part to maintain trails & pick up $hit that others leave behind. Pack out what we pack in. Maybe we should have had a picture of the bag of trash we hauled out with us. I suspect it would look much like your reflection!
97TJGUZZY:
You sir are lower than dog poop, trying to call us out over pics. Were not a bunch of dumb ****ing rednecks who raise hell & tear **** up. I cant stress it enough, mind your own business & GTFO of here.

..............lower than dog poo...

my reply

Well played guys... I'm on your team. I love the area you have shown pictures of and enjoy going there. I'm saying we should all stay on the designated trails so they don't get shut down. I'm not sure how you can take my comment as you have described. Please just take this as constructive criticism and be proactive and try to stay on the trails. Hope to see you on the trails sometime.:cheers2: