The Morning Doo

Figured this was the most appropriate place to discuss this.

Me and Marcus went the other way (I40) and it is a little easier tow, especially if you go the right way and don't use the wrong route like Todd and I did. I could see it as being an advantage towing double possibly as the grades aren't as bad. It takes a good bit longer though and from the best I can tell I used 8-10 more gallons of fuel. Or somewhere in that range.

Note to those who would use this route. MAKE SURE not to take the second route on that side. It will take you down a EFFED UP road. We did see some really cool stuff though. There was a coal mine that had a coal chute going over the road. Probably three active coal mines on that route also. I think we met about 40 coal trucks and on the way down got behind a Asphalt truck that literally ran 15 MPH for 3 miles down the mountain.

I will stick with old trusty from here on out.

All the plate work is cut out with a bandsaw i believe from what i have read. He definitely burned some tig rods up on that thing. I love to tig weld, its a lot stronger weld, but it has its place and you could build 3 cars with a mig in the time it would take to tig weld just 1. Some people like to pay for that though.

I just looked at his insta pictures.............he is not human. Stupid-good fabrication
A lot of work going into make ish look that good too. West coast has so many hotrod and offroad fabrication shops you have to be super bad *** or your not going to be able to make it. I think he may have worked for Robby Gordon at some point, those trophy truck fabricators are in a whole nother level of badass.

Truemetalshaping on Instagram is a bad *** west coast builder. Probably one of the best metal shapers in the country and works on some badass stuff. Every line is straight and edge perfect but he won't ever tell how much time he has into something bc it's usually ridiculous, to get him to do work it's you pay by the week not the hour. Having several thousand dollars wrapped up into 1 model a fender is cool but I wouldn't wanna flip that bill.