The Morning Doo

Got them from summit for $154 a piece. I was thinking i'd do retreads bc of how much cheaper they were then these but i like the factory look of these.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cok-676467/overview/

View attachment 5629
Got one fender straightened out a little better. Other one is pretty fawkd though thinking about trying to find a new one or pair or taking them into work and running them through planishing hammer.

Also started on rear bumper View attachment 5630

Last edited:
There's apparently some place in McCormick that has a lot of these trailers and parts according to someone my dad talked to recently. He told me he was gonna try and go by on his day off and check it out and see if he could grab another rim and see what else they had. I'll let you know once he checks it out. Some place in Atlanta does some sales and what not and restorations but they seemed to be expensive.

Ask your dad who it is only person i can thank of that would have somthing like that lives in plumb branch. At one time he had alot of old military stuff and alot of old cars. But its been probably 7 years since i was over there last even then he had 2 or 3 ducks under the shed.

Last edited:
I meant to ask you if you knew where it was. I'm not sure I text him to ask him. A patient of his told him about it but I can't remember where it was. I've not been to McCormick in years so I can't remember **** about that place.

I meant to ask you if you knew where it was. I'm not sure I text him to ask him. A patient of his told him about it but I can't remember where it was. I've not been to McCormick in years so I can't remember **** about that place.
Theres a lot of black people and a red headed guy runnin around writing tickets to fishermen so I hear.

Haha that's about it.

I meant to post this awhile back, my cousin lives in Alaska and every year him and a few friends go hunting for 2 weeks way out in remote parts. Get there by rhino/4wheeler or last year they canoe'd I think.

I'm not sure the specs on how big this thing was but he's about 6'5 atleast
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412008067.000874.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412008091.137590.jpg

He lives in anchorage and is a fire fighter about 4 hours north of there. As cliche as it sounds he said he's got 4 big *** freezers in his garage and they catch or kill pretty much everything they eat as far as meat goes.

Moose he got last fall
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412009141.563056.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412009154.232123.jpg

I'm not real sure. Probably something like that that triggers an alarm to wake you up before you get eaten maybe?

I wanna go out there and visit. He's always doing some fun ****

anyone else see #rapeiscrablegswinston shoot the bird at the end of the game on the sidelines against NCSTATE? I haven't see anyone say thing about it yet. It was real quick and not that noticeable, but who scratches their elbow with their middle finger?

Ill have to upload the photos i took of it later. Don't have time for photobucket crap right now.