September 2-5 2022 - Labor Day weekend at the Cove

I’m planning to drive mine to trail head if possible. It is tagged. Do you know if there’s a trail head for trailers just in case? Anyone else wanna trout fish while up there?
When we were at dixie run there were some that parked at the Church nearby, but I'm not sure if that was special for dixie run?

I'd be down for cooking something Saturday night if you guys want to. Burgers are always easy, or if you guys are interested, we have a really good recipe for Mexican casserole with chicken, rice, corn, and beans in layers that you can eat as nachos, or tacos. We could divide up what it takes for that. We could also have someone do breakfast saturday and sunday morning if we want to divide up some meals.

They have 8 available slots for the Runaway Train and the Bunker Escape rooms. If you haven't done one before its a freaking good time. Basically take apart everything in the room and figure out how to escape. One is a runaway train where you try to get off before it crashes, and one is an old military bunker thats about to blow up. Who wants in on this? I think Emily and I would like to do one, they are available at multiple times on Sunday after 1PM. I figure if more than 8 of us want to do it we can do 2 groups, but I wasn't sure what the interest would be.

@TCBronco
@VOLT
@WolfGT
@Kris "FlyinLion"
@jimbo92
@Dewitt10jku

Added to first post also:

Tentative plan for the weekend:

Friday: Everyone arrives during the afternoon/evening. Dinner on the road or on your own. Prep for trail ride the next morning.

Saturday: Breakfast then head to the trail. Pack a lunch, it could be a long day of exploring. Explore the Cave and the river. Potential for floating break in the river.

Sunday: Breakfast then head to Ruby Falls? Escape Room sometime between 1 and 9pm. Distillery/ Brewery hang out and dinner.

Monday: Roll out in the morning to head home. Breakfast on the road?

I'd be down for cooking something Saturday night if you guys want to. Burgers are always easy, or if you guys are interested, we have a really good recipe for Mexican casserole with chicken, rice, corn, and beans in layers that you can eat as nachos, or tacos. We could divide up what it takes for that. We could also have someone do breakfast saturday and sunday morning if we want to divide up some meals.
I will do an breakfast casserole Saturday morning