September 17 MCJ Monthly Meeting, New Location...AGAIN

I really couldn't see the Lexington Carolina Wings being a good location for our meetings because of the limited size of the room. So after the last meeting I have been looking around the harbison and lexington area for an alternate option with more space and a better menu.

Our September Meeting will be at the Flight Deck in Lexington on Old Chapin Road.

https://plus.google.com/116139761896312170881/about?gl=us&hl=en

http://www.flightdeckrestaurant.net/

They have 3 rooms that would all suit our group perfectly. They also, serve beer, have a meet and 3, have wings, and even an arcade.

The location is only a little ways from the Lexington CW location, so all of those wanting a meeting place in lexington this should work for you as well.

The food is much more divers and after speaking with management they seemed eager to work with us. They also said they have a projection screen and the hookups for us to show movies, or slideshows or other techy stuff at the meetings which I thought was a plus.

So, less than a month from now, I'll see yall at the Flight Deck in Lexington.

One cool thing I would like to take advantage of at this meeting is the TV and projector. I plan to put a slideshow together from our windrock trip to show at the meeting, so if you get any good pics or video this weekend let me know.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
$40 per person for members. After we see how many people sign up tomorrow, I'll contact the cabin rental place and finalize everything.

Had a Great meeting last night! Thanks for everyone that made it out. I really liked the location, and it seemed to work well for our group. Anyone have any comments on the location?

We welcomed some new guys to the meeting (Mark and Spencer) and then Discussed our Current Budget for the rest of the year.

We talked briefly about our Windrock trip from a few weeks back.

Upcoming Trips Calendar: (not all MCJ, but local Trips non the less)

Last edited: