December 7-9 MCJ Christmas Trip @ Uwharrie NF

December 7-9th: Uwharrie Christmas Crawl and Cabin Weekend
This is the Trip you dont want to miss, tons of fun and a cabin in the woods.

Group Meeting Friday December 7th @ 9:00am at Crackerbarrel on I20 and Bush River Road
If you dont want breakfast but want to convoy up please be ready to leave from the CrackerBarrel @ 10:00am
There will also be a group coming up friday evening if you need to leave later, that time has yet to be determined
If you have not Paid your Fees for this trip please contact one of the officers to pay, we also accept Paypal.

Fees for this trip are $40 for Club members or $60 for non club members and it includes
a bed in the Cabin for 2 nights, 2 Dinners, Breakfast Saturday Morning, and an Event T-shirt.

Alright, Last Call on people going to Uwharrie, we are finalizing shirts and our budget for the trip.

If you are not on this list, and plan to attend, LET ME KNOW ASAP!!! Also, if you are on the list or not, anyone that wants a shirt that fits them needs to fill out this order form so we can get the correct colors and sizes for everyone. there will be no extras ordered.

So if you do not fill this out you dont get a shirt!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR SHIRT

List of Paid

Brooks *
Andrea *
Larry *
Burgundy *
Cole *
Stacey *
Tripp *
Chase *
Scott
Diedra *
Sam *
Brian
Jimbo *
Marcus *

* indicates that we have your shirt order form.

Last edited:
Cabin has been reserved. $40 per person for MCJ Club Members. That includes at least one dinner and breakfast as well as a Uwharrie Christmas Crawl 2012 T-shirt. $60 for non-club members if there is room remaining.

There will be a group leaving Friday Morning From Columbia, and Friday evening as well. We will be running most all the trails at uwharrie so there should be trail rides for just about any 4x4.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Want to update first post with paid list?

Brooks
Andrea
Larry
Burgundy
Cole
Stacey
Tripp
Chase
Scott

Others who said they were going
Sam
Brian
Diedra

Maybes:
Marcus
Gillis
Kent
Dale
Dick
Pat

01tj

Im shooting to go as long as I have it togather. Is there room for a few cots if all the beds fill up?

Got the shirt design back from TigerTown. I'm thinking we may tone the colors down to only 2-3 colors if we can.

What do ya think? Everyone who pays the registration fee for uwharrie will get a shirt.

shirtproof2012.jpg

colors can be changed around if we want a different color scheme or a different color shirt. I figured I would bring it up at the meeting, but If you have any suggestions let me know.