December 7-9 MCJ Christmas Trip @ Uwharrie NF

01tj

10-4.. I'll have to decide what I'm going to do. Looks like everyones wife is going on this one, need some folks to raise hell with to go!:cheers:

I'm kind of surprised how little interest there has been in this trip. Its a great way to end the fall wheeling season. And the deal is hard to beat with food, lodging and a shirt provided for $40...

01tj

I'm kind of surprised how little interest there has been in this trip. Its a great way to end the fall wheeling season. And the deal is hard to beat with food, lodging and a shirt provided for $40...
I didn't realize there was food included also.

I think Tripp and that's it as of now, your more than welcome to ride with me, I'm leaving Friday am and in not sure what route we are taking to get there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fees for this trip are $40 for Club members or $60 for non club members and it includes
a bed in the Cabin for 2 nights, 2 Dinners, Breakfast Saturday Morning, and an Event T-shirt.

01tj

How far away is this place from the trails? Like close enough I could drive down the dirt roads to the trail head from the cabin or what?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
None of us have actually been to this cabin before, but its supposed to be very close to Falls Dam and Dickey Bell intersection, or you can ride gravel farther to the big parking area ok rocky mnt loop.