December 7-9 MCJ Christmas Trip @ Uwharrie NF

Working, I've got a crappy schedule this month because of having to take bunch of days off next week. Since I'm salary I gotta make it up somewhere. Y'all need to ride Sunday so I can come

I thought the idea of salary was that you take off time so that when you work all the over time it evens out???? Tell Jake your goin wheelin.

If you are interested in going and cant make it to a meeting before hand we can accept paypal for the trip from club members and non club members.

PM me if you would like to send payment via Paypal. We need to get all the payments in by the next club meeting on November 19th!

01tj

Is that list up to date on whos going? I'm not trying to go on the couples retreat, but I wouldn't mind going wheelin'!!:flipoff2:

Just got really really really bad news...

Larry,

Good Morning !

I regret to inform you that I have to cancel your reservation for December 7th and 8th.
I have a contractual agreement with the United States Military that requires the use of the property
during your dates. I apologize, but at this point i have no choice. If you would like to try a different date please let me know.

Thank you for your understanding and Again my apologies.

Virgil Higgins
Uwharrie Cabins, Inc
We are making alternate arrangements now that will allow us to keep a similar price point and location. The Limit is now 15 people in beds. We are checking on Trailer Parking now.

Ok, we have found a cabin that is a bit cheaper than that one, and is actually a bit larger with more room. It also has a pool table.

It sleeps 10 in beds according to the website, I'm still waiting to hear back on if there are any couch beds. There seems to be plenty of room in the game/Movie Room for more to sleep.

Looks like if you have paid so far you will have a bed. Anyone that reserves now will have plenty of room to setup an air mattress or cot if you still want to come up.

Same Pricing is in effect.

$40 for Club Members
$60 for non Club Members

Fee includes 2 dinners, one breakfast, Lodging for 2 nights, and an event T-shirt.