November 17 Toys 4 Tots Presented by Mid Carolina Jeepers

Toys 4 Tots Trail Ride Presented by MidCarolina Jeepers

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR LUNCH AT TOYS 4 TOTS

We now have plenty of People Signed up for Drinks, If the rest of you could bring a SIDE or Dessert, that would be great.

• Polar Campout Friday night. Meeting Time TBD with some evening trail rides.
  • Breakfast @ 8:30 at the Huddle House near the interstate on exit 33
  • Meet outside @ 9:30 to leave for the trail
  • Trail Rides will start at 10:00
  • Lunch @ 1:00
  • Group Picture After Lunch
  • Hotdogs, Buns, and Chili will be provided by the Club, we ask that members Bring the Sides and Desserts

We will be gathering Toys again this year to Donate to the Elgin Police Department for Toys 4 Tots.

To enter the Trail Ride you will be required to present at least one Toy of at least a $10-15 value per person.

The Club Members will be providing a Chili Dog Lunch like last year. We will discuss details at the next meeting.

Trail Rides will start in the morning around 10 and Lunch will be served around 1pm. We will gather after lunch for a big group picture with the Toys.

For those interested, we are also hosting a Polarbear campout the night before at 33. We will be hanging out around a campfire and making dinner at camp.

Post up if you plan to attend as we will need to judge how much food to plan for lunch.

2011 TOYS 4 TOTS GROUP
toys4tdnd.jpg

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll definitely be there Saturday. May do like last year and bring the XJ out for a little night ride then go home to my warm bed...

i'll be here if i can find a ride back to Clemson on Sunday, or borrow a parents car. cause i'm not trying to drive the jeep back and forth to clemson twice in less than a week.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
i'll be here if i can find a ride back to Clemson on Sunday, or borrow a parents car. cause i'm not trying to drive the jeep back and forth to clemson twice in less than a week.
Hm, I thought you were looking for a ride back because of your awesome whirlwind of disaster that seems to follow you.