November 17 Toys 4 Tots Presented by Mid Carolina Jeepers

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll be out there Friday night, home to my warm bed Friday night, and back Saturday morning. I can probably get home, get the jeep, and get there around 6:00.

Me and Jay are both planning on attending but I will wait untill a little bit closer to time before I say for sure. We would just be coming Saturday morning and not camping Saturday night either.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I don't think the road in is wide enough to park along the side, maybe right at the gate? If not, there's a little room to back into the woods before the creek if there isn't anyone with campers in there.

You could definitely unload and drive back to the truck stop.

I don't think the road in is wide enough to park along the side, maybe right at the gate? If not, there's a little room to back into the woods before the creek if there isn't anyone with campers in there.

You could definitely unload and drive back to the truck stop.
thats a good idea, just park the trucks/trailers at the truckstop

I would say if we just make sure nobody camps in the pull off area on the entrance trail we can just park 2-3 trailers there, anything pulling single can just park in the main parking area by the pond/mud hole.

I would say if we just make sure nobody camps in the pull off area on the entrance trail we can just park 2-3 trailers there, anything pulling single can just park in the main parking area by the pond/mud hole.
I plan to head in there friday afternoon, so I'll do my best to keep people from camping in that parking area.

Who else is coming out friday to camp?

We now have plenty of People Signed up for Drinks, If the rest of you could bring a SIDE or Dessert, that would be great.

Get your Toys Ready!!!

Also, If yall are on facebook, Please "Join" the event on the MCJ page!