November 17 Toys 4 Tots Presented by Mid Carolina Jeepers

Question????
Do we need to bring a toy per person? In other words do I need to get toys to cover my 2 kids?
The object of this event is to get as many toys as possible, so yes it is one toy per person. That being said if it is a problem, we arent checking prices, so just get some cheaper toys. The goal here is gather toys for the kids. The $15 toy price is to try to keep the toys in a similar price range. You are really welcome to spend as much or as little as needed.

well i will be coming to this most likely now, as since my front axle pooped out on me, i now have no reason to go to windrock.

Greg, you think i could catch a ride with you to and from 33?

I have access to a trailer grill to cook the hot dogs and we can get a box of 80 full length all beef dogs for like $25.00 and we can get the buns through the same person

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cool, if you could bring it, that would be great.

How much time do you need to get the dogs and buns? We should have a pretty good number by the weekend before the event, if thats enough time.
He said a few days, it will be coming straight from US FOODS we will just need to figure out about how many people we will have then judge it buy that he said we can get a normal size that's not bun length and they come 100 to a box

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I would like to come, may try to get the weekend off and make it for the whole weekend, if i remember i will fill out the form closer to the time of the event so i know for sure if i will be coming or not