President's Day Truck Fest @ Gulches Feb 16th.

My decision was based on the fact I still have some work to do to the buggy to get it 100% and the fact that the guy I ordered the RZR goodies from is a fawkin weetodd and sent me the wrong stuff first then only half the order the second time and I have to order new lug nuts.... It just seemed like a good weekend to call it a wash. I may ride out and ride with Jimmy-Bo after lunch if I get everything on the buggy finished in the morning.

"Well we have had a drastic weather change in the last 12 hours. The snow and rain storm that was to stay to the north and east has dropped right on us. Looks like rain on the park early then snow. Since we have many campers in the park already we will be open for those of you who want to slosh around in the mud. But for those of you with street tires and bald tires this is not your day. Sunday we will try to open but we will be very slick later in the day once we thaw out. I'm sorry for this change in weather but it is not something I could control."

01tj

Today turned out to be great day of wheelin'!!! I'm sure who ever owns the carwash that I just used is really going to hate me....

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yep, Mason told me they were leaving. Went shopping instead. At least I accomplished something. I have everything I need to put tie downs on the trailer before Harlan.

So Brooks, when are we building bumpers and modifying the trailer?

yeah sorry about that brooks. Honestly whenever i texted you and larry the rain was straight coming down... standing water was everywhere. Then it stopped for a while, then it started to snow. I really didn't do that much wheeling today, just did alot of watching. I still had an awesome time though, and that BBQ was top notch! I think skip had a pretty decent turn out as i saw alot of rigs there.