President's Day Truck Fest @ Gulches Feb 16th.

The rain is gone and we have the rest of Wednesday through Friday to dry out and the park should be in great shape for Saturday. This is the biggest weekend of our year. You won't want to miss it.

01tj

Yall scared?? Looking at the radar, it dosen't look like anything is coming this way...

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll be there in the morning around 10. I'm dying to go wheeling. A little cold is not going to stop me and I don't think the rain/snow (or whatever) is going to show until later in the day.

01tj

I'll be there in the morning around 10. I'm dying to go wheeling. A little cold is not going to stop me and I don't think the rain/snow (or whatever) is going to show until later in the day.
Thats what I like to hear, sounds like everyone else is scared of a chance of rain(espically Mason).:flipoff2:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The weather is unpredictable. Now it says 50% chance at 10am. But you never know. By the middle of the night the chance of rain may totally disappear. I'm not going to let an unknown make me miss a day of wheeling. The only thing that will stop me is if I go to get in the Jeep in the morning and it's an absolute down pour. Even then, I'll probably reach out to someone closer to the park and see if it hit there before I call it. Heck, that probably won't even stop me. Unless everyone else wusses out.