Post your Picture of the day

I was confused. I lost weight in college. Lost a ton when I spent a summer mountain biking everyday. Damn that was fun.
maybe my taste in food is crappy, but I thought harcombe was pretty good food when I was there. I could usually always find something to fill me up that was tasty. Even on the worst days you could go get a chicken ceasar wrap at the sandwich station and be good to go. Then top it off with some icecream.

Shitletter or however you spell it was not as good.

maybe my taste in food is crappy, but I thought harcombe was pretty good food when I was there. I could usually always find something to fill me up that was tasty. Even on the worst days you could go get a chicken ceasar wrap at the sandwich station and be good to go. Then top it off with some icecream.

Shitletter or however you spell it was not as good.
Same here. They missed the nail a few times but the chicken sammich and ice cream machine always pulled through for me.

Yep....it's in the van of many things. Also I'd like to give a quick shout out to east coast gear supply. Ordered spider gears yesterday and had them on my porch today.