Post your Picture of the day

How is it mounted? Never seen one crack that was mounted right.
Forget what company I have but I bought one of the mounts that cradle it so the tank itself is not bolted down....I got a buddy of mine that it just happened to recently...when I called RCI there anwser was yeah that happens in a lot of Offroad rigs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Forget what company I have but I bought one of the mounts that cradle it so the tank itself is not bolted down....I got a buddy of mine that it just happened to recently...when I called RCI there anwser was yeah that happens in a lot of Offroad rigs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Damn, I never seen one break with a cradle. That really sucks.

I hope so, we beat on it till the fan belt broke.... Madram11 and Busted Knuckle Films was filming us coming up Bents and Dents. Should be a pretty good show from all of the SC crew.
I was referring to the blurry a$s picture haha. Looks like yall had a hell of a time.

just saw this on the state

COLUMBIA, SC — The days of waiting in a long line at IHOP on Assembly Street could be over. But don’t worry, you will still be able to get your Rooty Tooty Fresh ’N Fruity fix.

Bulldozers started tearing down the 45-year-old fixture this week, and will soon start construction on a bigger, more modern IHOP restaurant with plans of re-opening in December, company spokesman Craig Hoffman said from his office in Glendale, Calif. Wednesday.

The breakfast-all-day eatery opened across from the State House in 1968, and likely has been remodeled a couple of time since then, Hoffman said, though he didn’t have those records.

But it was time to completely rebuild to the chain’s newest specifications, he said.

The new restaurant will have:

• 60 more seats

• A bigger parking lot

• An outdoor dining patio

• 30 additional employees

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2013/08/07/2905758/ihop-rebuilding-landmark-restaurant.html#storylink=cpy