Post your Picture of the day

01tj

Nothin hooks like a red...i am not a huge fan of the width of the 35 blue label but i wheeled for years with a buddy on them and they warm up quick and hook

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Yeah I was just referring to the PBRs are really short and dont measure near the size listed on the sidewall. Id take a 35 Krawler over a PBR anyday... I was happy with the 37 blues I had untill I got the reds. I felt like they performed pretty well, and were true to size.

I've ran km1 and Pitbulls. Id say its a toss up. 37 bias Pitbulls are short, I've read the radials are more true to size. My next tire will prob be a bfg all terrain. For our style of wheeling the tread compound and contact patch is what matters the most.

A 35 blue label is probably the same size as 37 PBR. I'm not sure which tire I would run if I didn't run a red label. I guess it would have to be a sticky Trepador, but IMO they don't hook like a red.
My 37" pitbulls measure out just shy of 36" and there bias ply they are taller than caseys 35 blues. The radials are a true 37". The red label crawlers do hook up better than anything else on dry rock, and a lot of that has to do with how thin the sidewalls are. The treps are a way better wet condition tire, and are also much tougher.

Found this a few days back. Had to resist the urge to buy this piece of ghetto fabulousness for the drive train and part the rest of it out.

I just don't understand why one would build this, and yes those are 22s:

002_zps3e3d3254.jpg

Then pile this in there (notice the missing cones/dust caps):

015_zps165aceab.jpg

Top it off with this:

022_zps753e20a3.jpg

But then have a mopar performance crate 360/5.9 under the hood with a paxton supercharger set up . . .

0303_zps723ab63f.jpg

Thats some ghetto *** wiring. I'm surprised it didn't burn down... and judging from the rest of it they prob took care of the motor the same way they did the rest of the vehicle....

Sent from my Obama phone....

Rode the mountain bike today for first time In 2 years probably, with no front brakes, only 1 gear and a fat out of shape me at Paris mountain. A little over 10 miles of brutality, but it was fun.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363827164.755693.jpg

Flat and downhill was very pleasant but any type of incline and I had to push bc of the gearing......and being out of shape

Rode the mountain bike today for first time In 2 years probably, with no front brakes, only 1 gear and a fat out of shape me at Paris mountain. A little over 10 miles of brutality, but it was fun.
View attachment 2871

Flat and downhill was very pleasant but any type of incline and I had to push bc of the gearing......and being out of shape
hell yeah, when are you putting some gears back on it?

hell yeah, when are you putting some gears back on it?
Most guys we saw commented on only being 1 gear, if it was a 1 or maybe 2 gears on back sprocket bigger it wouldn't be as bad or if I was in better shape it may not be as bad.

Hopefully really really soon as well as a new front brake to get me going and back riding. Ill try and get by bike shop next week and talk to the guy about hooking me up.