Post your Picture of the day

Got a lot of the shed by my shop torn down today. Started at 9 and jay showed up thankfully and helped some after lunch. Amazing what an extra set of hands do. Saved all of the tin to use for another project on the new garage which will be going on this pad. What a pain in the *** that was... Dad is coming in the morning to help me finish it off. Project has been on the books for years, glad it's finally happening.

86 acres near Cornaca. Area once known as quarry. My back yard. Gotta get trails to and from obstacles. Could use some help planning the trails if anyone is nearby today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know. I've got a track hoe and dozier coming to do a few days of trail building in the spring. Need to keep it to 3 days max so I need to get it right the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be glad to come out at some point. I'm pretty busy the next few weekends but once things slow down I'd be glad to come out and help. You may just entice me to keep my rig. Been thinking of trying to get into a side by side and pocket some cash. But, a cool place could stop that. Lol