Post your Picture of the day

I'd rather not say. There are private parcels that get close enough to the easement to have a view with recent construction. Beyond that it's all posted private property to SCANA. It is possible to access the spillway for educational purposes, but you'll need to get in touch with and preferably be with a college group that does occasionally go out there for geology class assignments. As far as I know they still request no photos be taken of man-made infrastructure up closer to the dam.

I have have been working on the honey do list. Two xl dog creates take up a lot of room. I gutted under the stairs and built two plywood creates and these metal doors to dress it up. Each door weighs in at about 20lbs. Ready to get the office back so we can put a desk in there. Plus now you won't be able to see where the did are if you peak through a window.

20160124_183621.jpg

That's awesome. I saw where someone did that while back and it's a great use of wasted space. My dogs kennel is so big, with us living in such a small house I never leave it up but wish I had a space to keep him Confined when we leave.

That's awesome. I saw where someone did that while back and it's a great use of wasted space. My dogs kennel is so big, with us living in such a small house I never leave it up but wish I had a space to keep him Confined when we leave.
That was our problem. Trying to constantly break down two creates all the time would suck though. They are in there a good bit as they are both destructive when left alone. The Weim has actually destroyed a couple of creates already. I am sick of having to weld them back together after she chews them apart. If we ever build a house I am building in a kennel or two. This project used that dead space under the stairs. Up next is the 60 bottle wine rack that will fill in the space above them. It will be accessed through the closet though because we don't want every house guest to know how much wine is there. Just seems like a good idea with kids in the picture.

I have have been working on the honey do list. Two xl dog creates take up a lot of room. I gutted under the stairs and built two plywood creates and these metal doors to dress it up. Each door weighs in at about 20lbs. Ready to get the office back so we can put a desk in there. Plus now you won't be able to see where the did are if you peak through a window.

20160124_183621.jpg
That is awesome! great use of space!

Thanks. They are coming out today to get painted. It was just too cold at the shop yesterday to even think about spraying them. The garage at home is significantly warmer. A little paint and installing the stall pads and they should be ready to go.
Are they connected or is it 2 different stalls?