Post your Picture of the day

There's probably nothing left in there that would be useful to you...
All I need is a planetary setup, shift fork, and input shaft. The rest would have to be custom anyway. I might just cut up my 231, but I hate to mess with a perfectly good case just for a couple gears. Maybe I can disassemble one at the junkyard and buy only the parts I need.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
All I need is a planetary setup, shift fork, and input shaft. The rest would have to be custom anyway. I might just cut up my 231, but I hate to mess with a perfectly good case just for a couple gears. Maybe I can disassemble one at the junkyard and buy only the parts I need.
After high range broke, they drove it another 40 ish miles in low range, everything is probably cooked.

Nah. No history on battery. It's hit or miss whether or not it's throws the Ima light. Still gets the correct mileage though. It seems people have good look reconditioning the battery. My buddy works at airport and has access to a 10k dollar battery charger. Trying to figure out if it can do it. Takes 3 days in car or if you go cell by cell it takes 25 days.

The crack appears to be old, not fresh, so I suspect every lubricated part is scrap.

Nah. No history on battery. It's hit or miss whether or not it's throws the Ima light. Still gets the correct mileage though. It seems people have good look reconditioning the battery. My buddy works at airport and has access to a 10k dollar battery charger. Trying to figure out if it can do it. Takes 3 days in car or if you go cell by cell it takes 25 days.
What's the battery chemistry? Leadacid or lipo?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk