#OSCAR4 live event coverage

I am glad the weather was good and looks like everyone had a good time, hopefully I can make it next year.

Hey VOLT super clean looking jeep what is the wheelbase

Great shape. Didn't see anything new. We were out towards grasshopper but I couldn't remember exactly where it was and it wasn't on the map. Didn't plan that very well...

Yes sir anytime brother. Awesome meeting y'all. The JB Weld held up so it definitely earned a special place in the tool bag!
I was wondering how that turned out. Glad to hear y'all got it sorted.

I took a few here and there. Mostly along the railbed & lower rock garden. Now that I've scratched it up I don't feel so bad about taking it out on more trails and learning a bit.

As a side note, I left at around 11 on Saturday and it was a beautiful drive back.

Saturday was without a doubt one of the most beautiful days I have ever spent on that mountain. It's a shame I didn't snap more pictures.

Sunday was great too. I think Jimbo and them thought something was wrong with me I was driving so slow coming out of Harlan. I was just enjoying the view and ride. Rode all the way to Johnson City with the windows down.

Hey Guys, Dial was a trooper. He WALKED most of the park carrying that Gopro and getting some great shots for sure.
I agree Tucker. Hats off to Dial for taking' so many great pics and videos. Most of us are usually so busy driving or wrapped up in the moment we forget to take any d@%n pics!! The young man worked for sure. Thanks Dial.

I took the first step to recovery today and hosed off the extra mud. Tomorrow I'll do more undercarriage cleaning and change my tires.

#forushilohsho

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430790250.691450.jpg

Very fun weekend for sure, I enjoyed camping at the trail head. Only thing I missed was running water, but that's an easy fix for next trip. I used the shower house at off peak times and never had to worry about lack of hot water. Glad to finally see some new sites and trails after years of running the same ones. Can't wait for the new land to get going to see what it offers. I'm already planning on trying to get back up there once the cj is in trail condition. That was the most leisurely ride home ever, Clippa and I just eased along and chilled out taking in that last bit of no humidity before get out the mtns.