Oscar1 pics!

Nevermind. Looks like only ATV trails get there. Its past hawkeye overlook. Anyone been there? I'm looking at my map trying to get an idea of where in the big stone gap everything is. Oscar 2 will cover much more park for me. I didn't even do mason jar and have been losing sleep over it.

Oh we were just draggin our feet I guess. I could come up with excuses but thats all they would be. We still had one helluva time and thats for sure.

yea really. I wonder if my wife is the only person ever to breast pump on the trails. I'm going to guess yes but hoo knows??? Ask Oscar, he is man of great wisdom of the lady kind. 4 Prez

Oscar may be the MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD. Marcus, you should let him Co-pilot the Panty droppa!

Who is the fella with the black JK pimped out?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I didnt think about it when coming up with the event name, but I'm sure glad there isn't anyone actually named Oscar in the offroadsc community.

JKneil is all they called him. Some rich fella from ATL who got SBC to build up his 2010 jku and beats the piss out of it.

Oscar was co-piloting, flat billing it up typical Oscar style.

Oscar does not always build JK's, but when he does, he recommends you spend 100K! Are yall talking about that black 4 door in the lions den pics? 100K? Psssssssffffftttttttt.

Oscar does not always build JK's, but when he does, he recommends you spend 100K! Are yall talking about that black 4 door in the lions den pics? 100K? Psssssssffffftttttttt.
That's right, take away the price of it new and the shop labor and hes know where near 100k. It's got a nice parts list but no 100k worth.

He has over a hundo in it. 45K price tag. Rock Jock 44's with RCV's to start out on a Long arm kit. Then went to Rock Jock 60's with RCV's. Air shocks. Custom suspension. Cage. Atlas. Krawlers. Trail Ready HD's. Custom cage work. Custom fuel system. 4 mastercraft seats w/ harnesses. Plus all of the labor to put it all on. Get out da calculatrice.