OSCAR X April 29 - May 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, this is Mitch Shellenberger. I have been coming to this event for the last couple years. I am from PA, but my connection was through Dan Cavanaugh and his connection to the Clemson crew. I thought I was registered here, but apparently I was not, so I had to wait until my registration cleared the admin to post up.

I reserved cabin 5.

Hey guys, this is Mitch Shellenberger. I have been coming to this event for the last couple years. I am from PA, but my connection was through Dan Cavanaugh and his connection to the Clemson crew. I thought I was registered here, but apparently I was not, so I had to wait until my registration cleared the admin to post up.

I reserved cabin 5.
Excellent, Great to have you back Mitch!

Looks like 2 Cabins Left. If anyone is has any openings or is looking for a room or another person for their cabin post up and we can probably help get them filled.

Hey guys, we have registration basically ready, but there is an issue on iphones when clicking the paypal buttons. it works fine on desktop, I'm afraid to launch it when its not working 100%. We will have it up soon. Sorry for the delay.

Registration is OPEN for OSCAR X April 29-May1 2022.

REGISTER HERE!

I have reserved all of the cabins and you can snag one of them using the Code OSCAR with Stephen at Harlan County Campground. He is in the office Wednesdays - Sundays.

Talked to Carolina Driveline today, we are going to have a Hidden Memorial Sign for Jennifer somewhere in the park, whoever brings it in to dinner on Saturday will get a Cash Prize. hint, its more than $100 :grinpimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.