OSCAR X April 29 - May 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 22441

Registration is CLOSED for OSCAR X April 29-May1 2022.

. I have reserved all of the cabins and you can snag one of them using the Code OSCAR with Stephen at Harlan County Campground. He is in the office Wednesdays - Sundays.

Current Cabin Situation is below:

Brooks B - Anglers Inn
Bill C - Riley's Retreat
Dial D - Linda's Bear Lodge
Nick A - Emily's Elk Lodge
Tom T - Deer Lodge
C4W - Trails Inn
Ryan P - Pappy's Coal Miner's Cabin
Jimbo - The Roosters Nest
Mike C - Cabin #10
Matt H - Judy's Place
Wayne D - Cabin #2
Deano - Cabin #3
Taylor C - Cabin #4
Mitch S - Cabin #5

Open - Cabin #6

Post up if you grab one of the Cabins so I can update this List. Be sure to update the reserved dates to when you will be there. They are only booked Friday-Sunday for now until each person claims one.

More Details to come.[/QUOTE

Hello All. I registered (finally, and really, really late), but there are no cabins (of course...my fault for being wishy-washy). Any suggestions? If not, I can at least say I got the T-Shirt! :)

Hello All. I registered (finally, and really, really late), but there are no cabins (of course...my fault for being wishy-washy). Any suggestions? If not, I can at least say I got the T-Shirt! :)

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
There may be room in one of the booked cabins for you. See if anyone posts with space.

There is plenty of room for camping with a nice bath house, or worst case is hotel in Harlan.

Kris,

Did you call and say you were with OSCAR? There may be one cabin remaining that has not been transferred out of my name. I had reserved all of the cabins originally so save them for the event.

If anyone has a room, I'm willing to rent! I'd rather stay with the group instead of a hotel (which I will do as a last resort...because I have not pruchased any camping gear...yet)

When, where, and what is the Lugnut4x4 challenge this year?
So i got an award plaque for the Wrong way challenge again. Lets decide where to make it and when this week before we leave. We need to post it for everyone by tomorrow afternoon.

In the past it was at Lower Rock Garden. In reverse and you had 2 minutes i think? Is there anywhere over by the putney campground that has an obstacle that this would work on? something off the main trail going out to the left or right?

Status
Not open for further replies.